Copyright and Trademark Infringement Issues
Top Speed, LLC Respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe one of our customers is violating your rights, please send proper notice to the individual / company you believe is infringing on your rights and copy Top Speed, LLC as outlined below. Such notice of copyright or other intellectual property infringement must contain the following elements:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Top Speed, LLC to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Top Speed, LLC to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Notice should be sent to:
Top Speed, LLC Attn: Legal Department 800 South Meadows Parkway, Suite 600, Reno, NV 89521 USA
Copyright and Trademark related domain name disputes are handled by ICANN under their Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy, please see this link for additional details.